Whilst i'm sitting on the train, i'm listening to my Ipod, the same as many thousands of commuters and tourists will be on this sunny Monday morning.
But the interesting part is how only a very few will be listening to the same artist, or even the same genre, but no matter what it is it will all mean something to us. Whether its electro or rap we will listen to music that will put us in whatever mood we want to be in. That is the magic of music, it is emotive, it can cheer you up, make you sad or maybe even cause inspiration.
Me personally, I like playlists and have created one for nearly everything I do, I even have one for walking to the shop so that I'll walk a little faster. Right now I'm listening to my 'journey' playlist, full of upbeat songs that lasts for around 2hours, and I know that way I will happily drag my bags across the country and do it will a smile on my face.
However, apparently this is considered anti-social, but then again listening to screaming kids and equally screaming parents is not my idea of a good morning, and hardly a social event.
I dread to think what would happen if I ran out of battery half way through or forgot it altogether, its not worth thinking about. So when you get ready for your morning journey, whether its 2hours or 2minutes, make sure you put yourself in the right mood and lose yourself in another world, just before reality kicks back in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment